A Blog About Life and Ministry in the "Pearl of the Antilles"

Zachary and Sharon Segaar-King, along with their children, Hannah, Vivian, Isaiah, and Esther, who are serving with Resonate Global Mission







Friday, April 24, 2020

Mission in the Philippines


We give thanks for the work of the CRC of the Philippines and for our missionary family there, Stan and Bessie Kruis (pictured above with leaders from the CRC of the Philippines and other visitors).


For many decades, Resonate has worked in the Philippines in church planting and development. From these efforts and the efforts of many Filipino leaders, the Christian Reformed Church of the Philippines (CRCP) emerged and spread throughout the country. While Resonate mission workers no longer engage in direct church planting, the Filipino churches have owned the vision and are multiplying congregations, especially in the capital of Manila where several congregations have taken root in the last few years. During a trip to the Philippines in February, Zach had a chance to meet with leaders of the CRCP. He also got to meet a few Filipino pastors who immigrated to the US to start congregations there as well and have remained connected to friends in the CRCP. God is at work in Filipinos living throughout the world!

2 comments:

  1. Very good to see Stan and Bessie Kruis in this photo. They are very fondly remembered ' Stan ,as an intern @ Prairie Edge CRC would preach 1 Sunday a month at Three Rivers CRC. You and Sharon were a part of our missionary support early in your Missionary work. Minnie and I now attend Prairie Edge CRC. I am on the church renewal team. Thank you for your service in The name of the Lord, Curtis (Curt) and Minnie Bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Appendix,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete