A Blog About Life and Ministry in the "Pearl of the Antilles"

Zachary and Sharon Segaar-King, along with their children, Hannah, Vivian, Isaiah, and Esther, who are serving with Resonate Global Mission







Sunday, January 28, 2018

Zach's New Reality

There are times when we have a nostalgic longing for the past.  During my last trip to Ontario to consult with our mission staff, I was enveloped by a horrifying band of lake-effect snow streaming off of Lake Huron on what was the coldest day of the season (the high temperature was three degrees F that day).  The police closed the highway between London and Sarnia, sending me onto two-lane country roads where I experienced white-outs and huge drifts blocking my way.  During this whole trip the only thing I could think of was, "I wish I was in Haiti!"

No comments:

Post a Comment